We are a community of programmers who use Go (#golang), in or around Pittsburgh, PA.
So far we have:
Monthly sessions/meetings: Last Thursday of each month, 7pm.
- July: Jesse on debugging Go with GDB
- A main mailing-list, hosted by Google Groups:
Web forum interface,
email address and the signup box below.
We use this mailing-list for general help and discussion, and pre/post-meeting notices.
A Meetup.com group, Meetup: Go Steel Programmers
This has proven to be the main way we get people to discover us and attend, so Meetup is authoritative for event dates.
- A GitHub organization, GoSteelProgrammers
- A Google+ Community, Go Steel Programmers (gplus.to/gosteelprogrammers).
IRC: Freenode network,
You're more likely to get available people on the general
#go-nuts channel, though.
If you're in Pittsburgh, then when we last checked, hubbard.freenode.net is local. Hubbard links: #go-steel-programmers & #go-nuts.
- More to come (when this isn't hand-crafted HTML ...)